Adventures of a Farang in Southeast Asia

Hello friends! I can't believe I have a blog. They're so nerdy! I'm setting this up to cut down on those sometimes annoying mass emails. This blog will follow me through Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam from June 12-August 14th. (P.S. Farang=White person)

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Thailand part I PHOTOS!








The blog puts the photos in random order so here is a description and you can play a mix and match guessing game:
1. A typical Thai restaurant--also the restaurant below our guesthouse in Bangkok
2.Stickers that were attached to lots of seats on a taxi boat. Monks need a place to rest after a long day of watting.
3. goldleaf buddha statues at Wat Arun (one of the most famous wats in Bangkok)
4. Bangkok moto traffic. This photos not very realistic because traffic is actually MOVING!
5. Our diving resort on Koh Tao (This is the view from our balcony and our room was $6/night per person)!
6. Megan and I in our scuba gear just after a dive (And still looking pretty pale).

1 Comments:

  • At 1:33 AM, Blogger Laura Davies said…

    I can't wait to find out what happens when you meet Laura on Koh Samui....don't keep us in suspense!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home