Adventures of a Farang in Southeast Asia

Hello friends! I can't believe I have a blog. They're so nerdy! I'm setting this up to cut down on those sometimes annoying mass emails. This blog will follow me through Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam from June 12-August 14th. (P.S. Farang=White person)

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

KOH CHANG PHOTOS







Photos:
Megan and I posing with some of the weird food we found in a 7-11
The most popular seat in our beachfront restaurant at our resort
Some kayaks on the beach at our resort that we didn't rent because it rained the entire time we were there
Another table with hammock seats
A snake that slithered across the bar and around my beer one night. Megan touched it.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    SHE TOUCHED IT. SICK.

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger Laura Davies said…

    storms, tides, and no paddles never stopped megan from kyaking before....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home