Adventures of a Farang in Southeast Asia

Hello friends! I can't believe I have a blog. They're so nerdy! I'm setting this up to cut down on those sometimes annoying mass emails. This blog will follow me through Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam from June 12-August 14th. (P.S. Farang=White person)

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

PHOTOS

Since Thai computers never seem to like my camera, I'm going to send you to my competitors blog. In my links section click on "Lo's Blog." She has a link to her webshots albums there. I'm in the TB2BTeaching and TB2B Island hopping albums.

Note-If you check out the teaching album, the clothes I'm wearing were donated by Laura from her ugly clothes pile. You have to wear a long skirt and a collared shirt (2 things I did NOT bring to Thailand). Frumpy Mcfrumperson.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home